The FIRST images of THE Submarine the Callagher!!

Yes MY loyal FANS of Facts AND IMAGES!! It is I the GREAT Lostigator BACK with more REVEALS for you all!!

After HAVING watch Every FRAME of EVERY EPISODE both forwards and BACKWARDS I decided to attempt SOMETHING that no ONE else has ever DONE!! Like Tom Edison THE inventor and 3rd USER of the Telephone I will attempt to MAKE history!!

I have PURCHASED some night VISION goggles FROM my LOCAL army shop and have DECIDED to watch every EPISODE with NIGHT Googles on!!

And ALREADY the initial purchase of £2850 HAS paid of HANSOMLY as I have DISCOVERED for the first TIME pictures of the Callagher the OTHERS Submarine!!

Here YOU can see the IMAGES that i found with mY Goggles!! They ARE at the end of the EPISODE "STRANGE Men in Strange PLACES" when ALEX and Karl are both sitting next to EACH other looking up AT the clouds!!

Comments

  1. not funny. You used to amuse at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, you're right.
    is alex about to steal the sub and try to locate her long lost brother karl?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'I have PURCHASED some night VISION goggles FROM my LOCAL army shop and have DECIDED to watch every EPISODE with NIGHT Googles on!!'

    hahahahahaha!!! Looser

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you even watch the show???? they weren't sitting next to each other!!! go back and watch it again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those goggles were a bargain!!
    No spying on your neighbours with them tho!

    ReplyDelete
  6. night vision goggles? omg get a girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am afraid to say but I think the Misclit is right for ones

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts