The MISFIT dares to ASK!! - IS Michal Bakerin A Canniball!!

Well THAT was some episode OF danger!! I will WATCH it 3 mores TIMES before I write my REVIEW but I will START posting my now WORLD Famous "The MISFIT dares to ASK!!" posts!!

I know THAT these posts ARE Read by Carltone Curse and Damion Lidoff and THAT my very Presense FORCES them to change future EPISODES to address THESE questions and MY factoids!!

This IS the first OF several "The MISFIT dares to ASK!!" posts"



I want TO know if crazy south africa Michal Bakerin (aka PATCH man) IS a CANNIBAL!! He appears TO have several DEAD bodies in his Cupboard!! Could THESE be the final remains OF Wolt and cop-killer Michael!! I think THEY are and that IS why we have NOT seen them since THEIR boat travel!!

I ran MY meat recognition Software (BETA 0.001a) AND it said it was HUMAN meat!!

Comments

  1. do you think it coul dbe one of the cattle???

    ReplyDelete
  2. No we saw THE cattle outside and they were ALIVE.

    I ran MY meat recognition Software (BETA 0.001a) AND it said it was HUMAN meat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this would explain why they take the children. Nice and tender.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet your software was made by Micro$oft. That would explain everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. meat recognition software huh? man you've officially gone off the deep end. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts