My REVIEW!! - The OTHERS Woo Men!!

HELLO it is that TIME that you all wait FOR!!MY review of The OTHERS Woo Men is FINALLY here!!

- It lOOKS like Mr FIRENDLY had a Brother!!I think HIS name was TIm Friendly!!
- Ben APPEARS to have also HAVE Been a florist!!
- WHY didnt the FIRES on the stick that JACK made get put out BY the rain!!DID the Island CURE them!!
- JUliets THEROPIST is very GOOD!!She even HAS time for a CONSULT in the Jungle during the RAIN!!
- IT was GOOD to hear the WHISPERS again!! I will DECIPHER them later using my Spoon!!
- IT looks LIKE Goodwill has the SICKNESS on his arm!!
- IT was VERY rude of kate to FALL aslepp when Daniel and Charlot were TALKING to her!!
- I did NOT like the scene WHERE locke was KILLING the cat!!
- IT looks LIKE another PLANE exploded adn BENNY sent the Goodwill CLONE to investigate!!
- The POOR goodwill clone also died!!
- BENNNY has CCTV footage of CHARLES Wideload mugging someone!!
- BENney has not got MANY friends!!Only JULIET turned up for hi BIRTHDAY
- The NEW station as I predicted in SEASON 1 is called the Temptress!! I
- HURLEY and saywer are THROWING large Staples at a STICK!! WHy would the others NEED large Staples!!

Comments

  1. wow you ARE RIGHT about the GOODWIN CLONE I thought he wsa SLEEPING but that turned out to be FALSE you SOLVED YET ANOTHER PUZZLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're hilarious! You keep me and my friends up til 2am laughin our arses off!

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. - It lOOKS like Mr FIRENDLY had a Brother!!I think HIS name was TIm Friendly!!
    ** ACTUALLY IT WAS TOM(AKA MR. FRIENDLY) WITH A MOUSTACHE
    - Ben APPEARS to have also HAVE Been a florist!!
    ** IF YOU GIVE A GIRL SOME FLOWERS, YOU ARE A FLORIST? WTF!
    - WHY didnt the FIRES on the stick that JACK made get put out BY the rain!!DID the Island CURE them!!
    ** NICE QUESTION, KEEP IT UP
    - JUliets THEROPIST is very GOOD!!She even HAS time for a CONSULT in the Jungle during the RAIN!!
    ** SHE IS NOT CONSULTING, SHE IS GIVING HER ORDERS
    IT was GOOD to hear the WHISPERS again!! I will DECIPHER them later using my Spoon!!
    ** WTF!
    - IT looks LIKE Goodwill has the SICKNESS on his arm!!
    ** NOT SICKNESS, IT WAS A CHEMICAL BURN
    - IT was VERY rude of kate to FALL aslepp when Daniel and Charlot were TALKING to her!!
    ** CHARLOTTE HIT HER IN THE HEAD WITH THE GUN (DID YOU EVEN SAW THE EPISODE?)
    - I did NOT like the scene WHERE locke was KILLING the cat!!
    ** IT WAS NOT A CAT, IT WAS A RABBIT
    - IT looks LIKE another PLANE exploded adn BENNY sent the Goodwill CLONE to investigate!!
    ** NOT ANOTHER PLANE, SAME PLANE, SAME GOODWIN
    - The POOR goodwill clone also died!!
    ** SAME GOODWIN, NOT CLONE!!
    - BENNNY has CCTV footage of CHARLES Wideload mugging someone!!
    ** THE FOOTAGE WAS TAPED, IN THE RED SOX TAPE
    - BENney has not got MANY friends!!Only JULIET turned up for hi BIRTHDAY
    ** NOT BENS BIRTHDAY, JUST DINNER WITH JULLIET (DID YOU SEE A BIRTHDAY CAKE OR CANDLES?)
    - The NEW station as I predicted in SEASON 1 is called the Temptress!! I
    ** WTF!! WE LEARN ABOUT THE STATIONS IN SEASON 2, AND THE NAME IS "THE TEMPEST"
    ** NOT STAPLES, THEY´RE HORSESHOES AND THROWING THE HORSESHOES IS A GAME

    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MISFIT

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT is a VERY good analaysis MiSFIT!!!1 i WONDER how you NOTICE all that stuff one the FIRST viewing. KATE falls asleep ALOT nowadays, do you think HE got the SICKNESS?

    Charles WIdork is VERY sneaky I THINK he should be in JAIL for what HE did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear misfit, i know this is not related to this episode but it is my birthday today so please help me as my consiousness is stuck in a timeloop and i might go insane if you cannot help? can you please tell me who is alan's dad? also why will he grow up all evil if anybody else but claire (eg. kate in the future) raises him? i am/will be very worried about the freckles also-please confirm she has been seen with them off island? please help, you're my only hope?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Anon, I don't think you get that he's doing this on purpose,

    1) To piss everyone off and/or
    2) To make people laugh their asses off at:
    a) his comic genius or
    b) his mental retardation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 4-toed statue would have staples that big (proportionally).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts